Save 10 cents per litre on Shell V-Power Diesel at 66 selected Shell Coles Express sites where Shell V-Power Diesel is sold.
Start date: 25/11/2018 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 23/12/2018 at 11:59pm AEDT
Viva Energy Australia Pty Ltd ABN 46 004 610 459, Level 16, 720 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC 3008, Australia. Ph: (03) 8823 4444.
The Promoter is the exclusive licensee of Shell fuels and lubricants in Australia.
Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over, who have fully and validly completed the registration page and complete the process set out at ‘How to Claim & Discount Offer Details’ below (“Claimant”).
How to Claim & Discount Offer Details:
- The offer involves the award of a 10 cent per litre fuel discount at 66 Shell Coles Express sites that sell Shell V-Power Diesel. A list of the participating sites can be found at the end of these terms and conditions.
- To claim the discount offered in this promotion the Claimant must:
- during the Promotional Period enter their personal data into the data entry page linked to the digital advertising they are served in order to receive the offer activation e-mail to their email account entered at the data entry page;
- within the Promotional Period, visit any participating Shell branded Service Station and pump the desired amount of Shell V-Power Diesel.
- enter the Shell Coles Express retail store to pay for the fuel, and whilst in-store, activate the discount within the email offer by clicking within the confirmation email.
- This will activate the barcode display/cashier notification screen on smartphone or table screen for a 7 minute period. During this time the Claimant must place the displayed barcode underneath the customer facing barcode reader or show to cashier. The discount offer will automatically be applied to the purchase or manually applied by the cashier where barcode is not accepted. The offer can only be redeemed using a smartphone or tablet screen with internet connection and access to the offer email whilst in-store at the participating Shell branded service station.
- The participating Shell Coles Express service station reserves the right to refuse processing the offer on the basis of irresponsible mobile or other device use on the forecourt. The Promoter reserves the right to share captured data from the campaign with its third-party suppliers (e.g. location at which offer was redeemed).
- At applicable locations; this offer is valid with other stackable offers such as FlyBuys, Coles Supermarket shopper dockets and Coles Express’ “spend $20 in store to receive 10 cents per litre fuel discount” subject to Coles Express terms and conditions.
- The offer must be activated and redeemed before 23:59 AEST on Sunday 23rd December 2018.
- This offer is valid for one transaction only. Limit of 150 litres per vehicle per Claimant. Offer not valid for Fleet Card, Shell Card, Motorpass or Motorcharge transactions. Each offer is valid for one transaction only.
- This offer is not exchangeable or transferable or redeemable for cash.
- A maximum of one (1) coupon offer email will be sent out to each Claimant for this Promotion. One (1) additional email will be sent to serve as a reminder to redeem within 24 hours, if the offer has not already been redeemed. The offer may be redeemed once only per Claimant.
Conditions of Claim:
- The Claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim and that claiming the discount offer in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (which includes the Schedule).
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible discount offer claims from Claimants will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify the discount offer in this Promotion. The Claimant is responsible for ensuring that: (a) the email address and other details provided are correct and up to date; (b) the Claimant opens the promotional/ offer email; (c) the Claimant only uses his or her tablet or mobile device safely in-store and correctly redeems the discount; and (d) the Claimant is able to read and open the promotional / offer email and subsequent related emails at the time the Claimant wishes to access the discount. The Claimant acknowledges that no WI-FI or internet or mobile data access will be provided at the participating Shell branded service stations and that the Promotor makes no representation or claim in relation to any of the Claimant’s responsibilities set out in this clause and that the Claimant’s responsibilities are outside of the Promoter’s control. The Claimant is solely responsible for having the relevant equipment and services to access the registration page, email and SMS in-store on a device such as smartphone and valid internet service to their device.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and Claimant's details (including a Claimant's identity). In the event that a Claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the Claimant will forfeit the discount offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim discount offer. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each Claimant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any discount offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the Claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the discount offer.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.