Shell Australia is committed to ensuring full, fair and reasonable opportunity for Australian suppliers to participate in supply chain opportunities. Shell's Commitment to Indigenous Australians states that Shell will work alongside local communities to promote and develop sustainable employment and business opportunities for Indigenous people.
We have established simple and clear processes for:
- Registering your interest for specific work opportunities
- Pre-qualifying with Shell
1. Express interest for specific work packages
Shell Australia is committed to providing visibility of upcoming work packages to all Australian suppliers.
- In Queensland we use EconomX to make work opportunities visible and allow suppliers to express interest in specific work packages. Please click here to register your business with EconomX free of charge and view current opportunities with QGC and our major contractors. View our Becoming a Supplier fact sheet for further details on how to register.
- In Western Australia, we use the Industry Capability Network (ICN) to allow suppliers to express interest in specific work packages. Please click here to register your business on ICN and view current opportunities with Shell Australia and Prelude.
2. Pre-qualifying with Shell
Shell mandates the use of the Achilles Supplier Qualification System (SQS) to pre-qualify suppliers for all of our medium and high-risk contracts.
It should be noted that pre-qualification with Shell is by invitation only. You will be asked to register in SQS if your company is being considered for a potential contract or is renewing a current contract with Shell. If you receive an invitation, this will be through the Achilles SQS Customer Support Team, and it will contain an invitation letter as well as a registration token.
Read the Shell Supplier Qualification System (SQS) brochure for all details on how to register.