At Shell, we are in search of remarkable students to join us: people daring to discover smarter ways to meet the world’s growing demand for energy.
Your internship journey with Shell will last 12 Weeks. During this time, you will be involved in real projects designed to help you discover your strengths. Our internships provide a valuable opportunity to gain skills and knowledge that will impact your remaining education and future career aspirations.
By experiencing a Shell Assessed Internship, you will explore what Shell as an employer has to offer, discover the exciting opportunities to develop and grow your skills, help you realise your potential as you refine your working style, and ultimately, could possibly open the door to your future career and a position on Shell’s graduate programme.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for students in their pre- final year of study from the below disciplines:
- Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics
- All Engineering disciplines
- Science & Environment
To be considered for an Internship you will need to be:
- Willing to relocate, as our roles will be based in Gladstone, Perth or Brisbane
- Available to work full time hours from the 26th November 2018 to 15th Feb 2019
- An Australian OR NZ Perm Resident or Citizen at the time of applying
- In your penultimate year of study, ready to graduate by the end of 2019
- Enrolled in a degree qualified course
- You must possess current Australian or New Zealand permanent residency (PR) or citizenship at the time of applying
- To complete your application, you must attach your academic transcript, as we need to see what subjects you have been studying
- Applications close on Friday, 26th August 2018, 5pm WST
**Online Assessment –**
Your prompt completion of the online assessment will allow us to process your application in a timely manner.