All personnel including contractors, sub-contractors and consultants engaged to perform work for QGC will need to complete and provide documented evidence for each of the following inductions prior to starting work:
- "Safer Together" Industry Safety Induction. From 01 July 2016, all new starters to the coal seam gas industry in Queensland are required to complete the Industry Safety Induction through an accredited provider. Refer to Safer Together website for information on accredited training firms.
- QGC Our Way Induction. All new starters, contractors and visitors to QGC are required to complete the Our Way Induction prior to accessing any field location. Access this induction via Atlas Engage. Read this quick guide on registering and finding the Our Way course.
- QGC Upstream Field Operations Induction for all new starters and contractors accessing working in operational hubs in the Surat Basin. Access this induction via Atlas Engage. Read this quick guide on registration.
Note: Site specific inductions may also be required at individual facilities. These will be directed as required by QGC personal.
- QGC Midstream Operations Induction for all new starters and contractors accessing to the LNG and associated facilities on Curtis Island. This induction is provided on site for all new starters.
- In addition to the above workers on QGC construction sites are required to complete an accredited State General OH&S Induction. Evidence must be provided prior to starting onsite
- Workers may also be required to complete a Principal Contractor induction.