All personnel including contractors, subcontractors, and consultants engaged to perform work for QGC will need to complete and provide documented evidence for each of the following inductions prior to starting work.
|Induction ||Who is it for ||Induction Link |
|“Safer Together” Industry Safety || |
- From 01 July 2016, all new starters to the coal seam gas industry in Queensland are required to complete the Industry Safety Induction through an accredited provider. Refer to Safer Together website for information on accredited training firms.
|QGC Our Way || |
- All new starters, contractors and visitors to QGC are required to complete the Our Way Induction prior to accessing any field location. Access this induction via Atlas Engage. Read the Quick Guide on registering and finding the Our Way course.
|QGC Upstream Field Operations || |
- For all new starters and contractors accessing working in operational hubs in the Surat Basin. Access this induction via Atlas Engage. Read the Quick Guide on registering.
- Note: Site-specific inductions may also be required at individual facilities. These will be directed as required by QGC personal.
|QGC Land Access Training Course || |
- All contractors accessing land in the Surat Basin are required to complete the Land Access Training Course prior to accessing any field location. Access this induction via Atlas Engage. Read the Quick Guide on registering.
|QGC Midstream Operations || |
- For all contractor accessing the LNG and associated facilities on Curtis Island. This induction is provided on site for new starters.
|Construction and Project Sites || |
- In addition to the above, workers on QGC construction sites are required to complete an accredited State General OH&S Induction. Evidence must be provided prior to starting onsite.
- Workers may also be required to complete a Principal Contractor induction.