All personnel including contractors, subcontractors, and consultants engaged to perform work for QGC will need to complete and provide documented evidence for each of the following inductions prior to starting work.
|Induction ||Who is it for ||Induction Link |
|“Safer Together” Industry Safety Induction (ISI) || |
- From 01 July 2016, all new starters to the coal seam gas industry in Queensland are required to complete the Industry Safety Induction through an accredited provider. Refer to Safer Together website for information on accredited training firms.
- Experienced Workers are required to complete an Experienced Worker Declaration that is approved by Line Manager or Contract Holder.
|Shell Australia HSSE & SP Induction |
- All new starters, contractors and visitors to QGC are required to complete the Shell Australia HSSE & SP Induction prior to accessing any field location. Access this induction via Training Portal. Read the Quick Guide on registering and finding the Shell Australia HSSE & SP course.
|QGC Upstream HSSE & SP Induction |
- For all new starters and contractors working in the Surat Basin are required to complete the Upstream HSSE & SP Induction. Access this induction via Training Portal. Read the Quick Guide on registering.
- Note: Site-specific inductions may also be required at individual facilities. These will be directed as required by QGC personal.
|QGC Midstream Operations |
- For all contractor accessing the LNG and associated facilities on Curtis Island are required to complete the QGC Curtis Island LNG Facility HSSE Induction.
|Construction and Project Sites |
- In addition to the above, workers on QGC construction sites maybe required to complete an accredited State General OH&S Induction. Evidence must be provided prior to starting onsite.
- Workers may also be required to complete a Principal Contractor induction.