Shell V-Power Racing Team App Promo: Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions related to the Shell V-Power Racing Team App promotion to go in chance to win SVPRT pack valued at $500.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Viva Energy Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 46 004 610 459) of Level 16, 720 Bourke St Docklands 3008, Australia, (03) 8823 4444.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older who are a registered user of the Shell V-Power Racing Team App who have received recipient of a 5c / litre fuel discount through the Shell V-Power Racing Team App during the Promotional Period and satisfy the requirements at clause 6 below (and excludes employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies as described at clause 4 below).
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 24/02/2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 21/02/2021 (“Promotional Period”). During the Promotional Period, there will be twelve (12) periods corresponding to twelve (12) race events in the 2020 Supercars Championship race season (“Redemption Period”). A Redemption Period will only open for entries in the event the Shell V-Power Racing Team wins the race corresponding to that Redemption Period.
6. To enter, eligible Individuals must redeem the 5c / litre fuel discount which the Individual receives on the Shell V-Power Racing Team App by purchasing no less than 2 litres of any Shell V-Power 98 or Shell V-Power Diesel product in one transaction at any Shell Coles Express service station (Australia-wide) (“Qualifying Transaction”). At the time of making a Qualifying Transaction, in the event there is an open Redemption Period, the entrant will receive an automatic entry into the draw for that open Redemption Period.
7. The start of an open Redemption Period will be at 00:01 am (AEST/AEDST as applicable) on the Monday following a race win by the Shell V-Power Racing Team in the 2020 Supercars Championship race season, until 11:59pm (AEST/AEDST as applicable) on the second Sunday following the start of the Redemption Period. For the sake of clarity, each Redemption Period will be fourteen (14) days in length. In the event the Shell V-Power Racing Team does not win the race corresponding to the applicable Redemption Period, that Redemption Period will not proceed and no entries will be accepted, and no draw will take place. If the Shell V-Power Racing Team does not win any races during the 2020 Supercars Championship race season, then no Redemption Periods will open and no draws will be conducted.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person, per Qualifying Transaction, per open Redemption Period.
9. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Redemption Period but prior to entry.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. There will be up to a possible twelve (12) Redemption Periods and draws conducted for this promotion. Subject to the conditions for an open Redemption Period being met as set out in clause 7, entries the potential open, close and draw dates for each potential Redemption Period are specified in the table below. All draws will take place at Anisimoff (Central Coast), Suite 5/210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 at 3pm (AEST/ AEDST as applicable). Unsuccessful entries in each draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent draws. Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on Shell V-Power Racing Team’s App on the dates specified in the table below.
Entries open 12:01am AEST/AEDST as applicable)
Entries close (11:59pm AEST/AEDST as applicable)
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid drawn entry for each draw that proceeds will win a SVPRT voucher valued at $500.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, If for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is up to AU$6,000.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 26/05/21 at the same time and place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on Shell V-Power Racing Team app (promotions section) from 28/05/21.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional websites or apps, is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any of the football games are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use or taking of a prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/42045 ACT Permit No. TP20/00195 SA Permit No. T20/176