Shell | AGP_20 cpl discount: Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Claim")
Promotion: Shell Coles Express | Australian Grand Prix – 20 cents per litre discount on SVP & VPD
Promoter: Viva Energy Australia Pty Ltd ABN 46 004 610 459, Level 16, 720 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC 3008, Australia. Ph: (03) 8823 4444
Start date: 22/3/2018 08:00 AM AEDT
End date: 29/2018 23:59 PM AEDT
Claims are only open to those that present a valid flier to participating Shell Coles Express locations during the promotional period. Claimants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to redeem the discount offer.
How to Claim & Discount Offer Details:
To claim the discount offer in this Promotion, the claimant must, during the Promotional Period:
- Have been issued with a promotional flier during the 2018 Australian Grand Prix event at Albert Park, Victoria from Thursday 22nd March to Sunday 25th March 2018.
- Visit any Shell Coles Express store within Australia and purchase Shell V-Power 98 or Shell V-Power Diesel fuel to a maximum of 150 litres per purchase.
- Use an intact and valid promotional flier to scan the included barcode under the customer facing barcode readers. Unreadable barcodes cannot be redeemed manually by cashier / staff.
The discount offer is 20c / litre fuel discount at any Shell Coles Express Australia-wide. The discount offer is redeemable on Shell V-Power 98 or Shell V-Power Diesel at all Shell Coles Express and can be combined with other discount offers such as flybuys or Coles petrol discount receipts. Limit of 150 litres per vehicle per customer. Offer not valid for Fleet Card, Shell Card, Motorpass or Motorcharge transactions.
Coles Express reserves the right to refuse processing the offer on the basis of believing the flier may be fraudulent or not issued to the individual user.
Offer is not exchangeable or transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming the discount offer in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible discount offer claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an eligible claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify the discount offer in this Promotion. The Claimant is responsible for ensuring that: (a) the email and other details provided and registered with the Shell V-Power Team Mates program or the Shell V-Power Racing Team is correct and up to date; (b) the Claimant opens the Promotional Email; (c) the Claimant only uses his or her tablet or mobile device safely in-store and correctly redeems the discount; and (d) the Claimant is able to read and open the Promotional Email and subsequent related emails at the time the Claimant wishes to access the discount. The Claimant acknowledges that no wi-fi or internet or mobile data access will be provided at the Coles Express Shell Service Station and that the Promotor makes no representation or claim in relation to any of the Claimant’s responsibilities set out in this clause and that the Claimant’s responsibilities are outside of the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the discount offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim discount offer. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each claimant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any discount offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the discount offer.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.