- Stimulating real life projects to accelerate your learning via hands-on roles and application of theories and concepts learnt in the classroom
- Make an impact in a short time during your 12-week internship
- Mentor, buddy and supervisor to provide guidance and help discover the strengths and development areas of your work-related skills through constructive feedback and supervision
- Improve general business competencies including communication, team-building, organisational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Build valuable networks for future career options
Benefits of Shell Assessed Internship
More in Students and Graduates
We believe in creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive. Find out why diversity and inclusion is important to Shell.
We are working on some of the most exciting, innovative energy projects in the world. We’re in search of students who are curious to explore new ideas, experiences and frontiers. Find out more.