In the Surat Basin area, four committees (Regional, Southern, Central and Northern Gas Fields Community Consultative Committees) amalgamated in 2015 to form two committees that better represented the region in line with QGC's transition from a focus on major project construction to operations.
Our Regional Gas Field Community Consultative Committee met to discuss issues and opportunities connected to QCG's work in the Surat Basin.
It was a platform for consultation between QGC and communities within the boundaries of the Western Downs Regional Council, a small western section of Maranoa Regional Council and a northern part of Toowoomba Regional Council.
The committee's members include representatives from each of our Northern, Central and Southern Community Consultative Committees.
First convened in May 2010, the Regional Gas Field Community Consultative Committee meets every three months.
It was chaired by an independent facilitator and QGC provides a secretariat role, issuing minutes and reporting back on action points raised.
- Bill Nicholas, AgForce
- Carollee Murphy, Western Downs Regional Council
- Cr Carolyn Tillman, Western Downs Regional Council
- Cecily Brockhurst, Northern Gas Field Representative
- Ros Wade, Southern Gas Field Representative
- Brad Tanks, TAFE Queensland South West
- Floyd Leedie, Goondir Health Services
- Kathie Fletcher, Queensland Murray-Darling Committee
- Doreen Goldsmid, Central Gas Field Representative
- Carl Mitchell, Condamine Alliance
- Richard Schokman, QGC Manager Upstream Operations
- Kristelle Townsend, Social Performance Coordinator
- 20 November 2014
- 28 August 2014
- 29 May 2014
- 27 February 2014
- 5 December 2013
- 29 August 2013
- 6 June 2013
- 28 February 2013
- 15 November 2012
- 4 September 2012
- 26 April 2012
- 9 February 2012
- 3 November 2011
- 11 August 2011
- 12 May 2011
- 17 February 2011
- 18 November 2010
- 27 August 2010
- 15 July 2010
- 26 May 2010