The Gladstone Region LNG Community Consultative Committee - a joint consultative body convened by QGC, Australia Pacific LNG and Santos GLNG - has existed in its current form since July 2011, the previous QGC Consultative Committee established in April 2010.
The committee is the key forum for dialogue between the Gladstone community and the three LNG companies: QGC, Australia Pacific LNG and Santos GLNG.
QGC, Australia Pacific LNG and Santos GLNG each recognise the importance of building long-term, enduring relationships with communities impacted by their current and future operations.
Membership consists of nominated representatives of organisations/ regions and two representatives from each of the LNG companies. Member organisations were identified by the community to represent a specific impact topic, interest group or geographic area within the Gladstone Regional Council Local Government Area.
The committee has an independent chair and meets three times a year. The steering committee is composed of QGC, Australia Pacific LNG and Santos GLNG representatives.
- Kahn Goodluck, Councillor, Gladstone Regional Council
- Karl French, Local Marine Advisory Committee
- Lee Griffiths, Gladstone Regional Council
- David Manttan, Dept Education and Training
- Darryl Branthwaite, Gladstone Area Promotion and Development Limited
- Wayne Hartfiel, Southern Region of Gladstone Regional Council LGA
- Belynda Waugh, Northern Region of Gladstone Regional Council LGA
- Ann-Marie Johnson, Indigenous Community of Gladstone
- Cpt Mike Lutze, Volunteer Marine Rescue
- Cynthia Smyth, South End Progress Association
- Sharon Kelly, Gladstone Interagency Group
- TBA, Gladstone Youth Council
- Rob Gibb, APLNG Community Relations Manager
- Natalie Fay, APLNG Community Relations Advisor
- Kylie Williams, Santos GLNG Community Relations Advisor
- Marilyn Steel, QGC Senior Social Performance and Community Engagement Advisor
The community consultative committee members can raise issues at RCCC meetings on behalf of local organisations or individual community members, within the committee's Terms of Reference. Contact information for committee members can be sourced from the RCCC minutes (below).
Read the Gladstone Region LNG Community Consultative Committee (RCCC) brochure.
- 16 October 2018
- 19 June 2018
- 20 February 2018
- 17 October 2017
- 20 June 2017
- 21 February 2017
- 18 October 2016
- 21 June 2016
- 16 February 2016
- 17 November 2015
- 18 August 2015
- 19 May 2015
- 17 February 2015
- 25 November 2014
- 26 August 2014
- 27 May 2014
- 25 February 2014
- 19 November 2013
- 3 September 2013
- 18 June 2013
- 16 April 2013
- 19 February 2013
- 20 November 2012
- 4 September 2012
- 19 June 2012
- 17 April 2012
- 14 February 2012
- 21 November 2011
- 12 September 2011
- 25 July 2011