The new Central and Southern Regional Community Consultative Committee first convened in March 2015. The committee meets to discuss issues and opportunities connected to QGC's work in the central and southern part of the Surat Basin.
The committee represents stakeholders living in Chinchilla, Tara and Dalby and surrounding areas south of Chinchilla.
The committee convenes every three months and is chaired by an independent facilitator. QGC provides a secretariat role, issues minutes and reports back on action items.
- Krzysztof Oracz, Chinchilla Family Support Centre
- Leanne Evans, Chinchilla Community Unity Group
- Patricia Peck, Wieambilla Estates Rural Subdivision
- Janye Swift, Ozcare
- Terri Cobb, Western Downs Regional Council
- Leisa Finch, Myall Youth and Community Network
- Dean Russell, Dalby State High School
- Doreen Goldsmid, Chinchilla Community Commerce and Industry
- Ros Wade, Tara Neighbourhood Centre
- Beth Wood, Dalby Welcoming Community Committee
- Peter Cox, TAFE Queensland South West
- Cr Carolyn Tillman, Western Downs Regional Council
- Gayle Porter, Tara Futures Group Inc.
- Louise Sanderson, Goondir Health Service
- Cameron O’Neil, Queensland Murray Darling Committee
People living in these areas are encouraged to raise topics for discussion by the committee. You may contact a community representative directly or the QGC secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Central and Southern Regional Community Consultative Committee') or calling the toll-free number 1800 030 443.
- 23 November 2017
- 7 September 2017
- 15 June 2017
- 9 March 2017
- 1 December 2016
- 8 September 2016
- 9 June 2016
- 10 March 2016
- 9 March 2016
- 3 December 2015
- 10 September 2015
- 11 June 2015
- 19 March 2015