The Northern Regional Community Consultative Committee meets to discuss issues and opportunities connected to QGC's work in the northern part of the Surat Basin.
It represents stakeholders living in Wandoan and Miles and surrounding areas north of Chinchilla.
The committee meets every three months and is chaired by an independent facilitator. QGC provides a secretariat role, issues minutes and reports back on action items.
- Helen Devlin, Wandoan Chamber of Commerce
- Cecilia Donohoe, Wandoan District Liaison Group
- Rose Asplin, Murilla Landcare
- Cecily Brockhurst, Murilla Community Centre and Miles Chamber of Commerce
- Lavinia Tyrrell, Western Downs Regional Council
- Sharn Pogan, Miles SHS P&C
- Aschleigh Perring, Miles Health Service
- Adam Clark, Wildlife Preservation Society of Queensland, Upper Dawson
- Rowena Price, Wandoan State School P-10
People living in this area are encouraged to raise topics for discussion by the committee. You may contact a community representative directly or the QGC secretariat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: 'Northern Regional Community Consultative Committee') or calling the toll-free number 1800 030 443.
- 23 November 2017
- 8 September 2017
- 16 June 2017
- 10 March 2017
- 1 December 2016
- 9 September 2016
- 10 June 2016
- 11 March 2016
- 3 December 2015
- 9 September 2015
- 10 June 2015
- 18 March 2015